Wednesday 13 January 2010

Wednesday night out with Shasa

Yesterday I went to ITC after work to meet up with Johanna and do some real power souvenir shopping. ITC is definitely cheaper than all the touristic places!

Afterwards shortly to Starbucks and talk. Johanna is soon leaving Jakarta, so it was one of the last opportunities.

But I was in a rush to get home and get dressed, because I was going out with Shasa and one of her friends on a Wednesday yesterday evening.

I went to Kemang Raya, Papillon Building, Rooftop, where Shasa was waiting for me.

Wednesday is the typical day, where Indonesians go out! And now I have also tried it!

We had some really nice cocktails and a great evening! And I got the most beautiful Batik clutch from Shasa (Thanks so much!)!









No comments:

Post a Comment