Tuesday 12 January 2010

"Rugbrødsmadder" at Tanja's and "The Prinsesse And The Frog"

Yesterday after work I went to get Maj-Britt some stuff at Ranch Market.

Afterwards I was very happy to find some ear candles (the ones I tried in K.L.) at Mal Ambasador and then I went back to Casaluna.

I brought Maj-Britt her stuff, shortly visited my room and took the next taxi home to Tanja.
(Such a nice hotel apartment and such a nice view!!!!!) And I got all her small shampoos, tooth brushes e.g. that they get every day - smart for my Bali trip!

Tanja had prepared ”rugbrød, franskbrød, frikadeller, skinke, spegepølse, majonæse, remoulade, ristede løg, sild, æg, tomater, agurk, løg og rød peber”! SOOOOOOOOO delicious! And just what I needed! ;)

Afterwards we went to Plaza Semanggi to walk around and to go to the cinema and watch “The Prinsesse And The Frog” – a very sweet and totally unimportant Disney cartoon!

What a great evening!




No comments:

Post a Comment