Monday 11 January 2010

Batak food with Henry

Yesterday I was at the embassy – all by myself (just like today)... Boring day! Maj-Britt is sick and Andreas is on holiday...

But after work I went home shortly and then I went out to have dinner at a Batak restaurant, “Toba Dream”, with Henry and one of his friends.

We had grilled pork – served with a sauce that showed to be blood sauce. And I eat it before I knew... Hmmm...

Except from this sauce the food was ok and the atmosphere was great! We talked and talked and talked!

And then the restaurant closed and we had to go home.

Great evening!









Today I’ll visit Tanja and we will eat “rugbrød” and go to Semanggi and watch “The Prinsesse And The Frog” (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0780521/). Girls evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment