Wednesday 23 December 2009

Holiday and goodbye to Heidi

Monday was mostly spent at Casaluna - relaxing, on the internet and that typical kind of stuff...

Around 16.00 I went to ITC with a very nice batik fabric I had bought in Yogya. And now a tailor is making me a dress of it. I'm thinking about wearing it on my way home to Denmark! :)

At 16.30 I had to meet up with Heidi at Oakwoods, so I was waiting at Starbucks.

We went to have Heidi's last manicure/pedicure (and a pedicure for me) at Plaza Semanggi.

At 19.00 Heidi had ordered a table at Amigo's, Bellagio Mall, Oakwoods for her goodbye dinner. Frozen Marguaritas and great people! :)




Tuesday morning I met with Heidi at 9.30 at Oakwoods again and we were going to the post office to ship home some of her stuff. And I wanted to sent home my Christmas cards.



Afterwards back to Heidi's place to pack the rest of her stuff and wait for Henry. And then it was off to the airport to sent Heidi to Thailand (where she is making holiday before going home).

It was a bit sad to sent home my travel mate, but on the other hand it reminded me that I'll soon also go home. And even though I like it here now and it is getting better every day, I'm also looking forward see everyone again back at home!

I met Santa at the airport! :)

Henry brought me home and I showed him Casaluna. And the rest of the day again went with internet and relaxing.

Today I have been at the post office again and right now I'm at Starbucks in Plaza Indonesia. I came here after the post office, eat some sushi and have finally gotten my 2010 calendar from Starbucks after I filled out my bonus card! :)

Johanna came and we have been talking and eating sushi (again) and drinking coffee at Starbucks (again). Now she has also left for the airport - Christmas holiday.

And I'll soon leave for home.

I wish everyone a merry Christmas tomorrow and in the days to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment